Monday, October 27, 2008

An Ego is Born

As is our morning routine, I corralled my children into the bathroom to tackle them into brushing their teeth, brushing their hair and washing their faces after getting dressed for school. My son goes through stages of being very particular in regards to his appearance, other times in typical boy fashion he just doesn't seem to care. Today he scrutinized his hair carefully in the mirror.

Son: You know mom, the girls think I'm very handsome.

Me: Oh yeah? Which girls are those?

Son: Any girl I want!

He says this matter-of-factly, as if I was silly to even ask the question. He must get it from his father.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Bwahahahahaha...he is a hoot!

And, OMG, 2 posts in less than a week. What happened?

Pam Ringo said...

HA! Yeah... I think he gets it from Matt... bwahahha!