Thursday, February 11, 2010

2010 Snowstorm

So the 2nd snowstorm in a week's time is finally over. The cleanup is just beginning! I thought I'd share some of the pictures.

To get an idea of how much snow we got, here is a shot of my picnic table. The left side represents how much we have total from both storms, the right is how much we got with this storm alone:

This picture is a measurement of how high the snow pile is left by the plows. It's actually a bit higher than this, but I had trouble stuffing the tape measure down into the snow.

This picture is the best estimate of how much we really got...22 1/2 inches!

After I uploaded these I took a few more which I can share later. I'm just thankful we didn't lose power this round, which is what happened last week! The kids can't wait to get out and play in it!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Wow, those are some amazing pictures.