Tuesday, July 27, 2010

You've Been Warned...



Serious ADHD Likely!



While aimlessly surfing the web, I came across this test and decided to take it. The results really aren't that surprising...I mean, I don't call myself a clutter queen for nothing. But on the results page it actually encourages you to copy the code out of the box and put it on your website. As if you'd want to advertise such a thing. I imagine the graphic is a misfiring neuron or something, maybe ready to explode.

Now I realize that ADHD is a serious thing, and I'm not making fun of that. My score was through the roof and I probably need to do all the things it says to do. It would probably answer many things about my life. I'm just not sure that putting their graphic on my page is it.

1 comment:

Kakunaa said...

Oh, dear. I am NOT going to that page...I don't want to know the results. I am curious if you plan to pursue finding out more, though.