Monday, January 10, 2011

Panpakes

'Panpakes' are Little T's favorite food.  She still calls them 'panpakes' even though she's 7 and knows better.  It just is and it's damn cute. 

Today's post started out as a joke when I found The Batter Blaster.  Because 'organic' pancakes should never come out of a whipped cream aerosol can.  Somehow it seems more natural when I actually go through the process of putting ingredients in a bowl and mixing it together.  I'd probably go through about a dozen of these babies just to feed my kids.

So as we perused images of T's precious panpakes, we found this precious Etsy shop with various patterns for sale.  Definitely worth the look!

Then I found this very cute pancake bag...not for sale, but the person who made these did very fine work!

Did you know that Yankee Candle makes Maple Syrup Pancake candles?  Little T tried to dig into her piggy bank for this one. 

But this little stuffy has to be the cutest things I've ever seen:



Wishing you all a happy Monday morning.  How about some pancakes?

No comments: