Thursday, October 28, 2010

Potty Mouth

It all started because I've been on a quest to find a coffee mug that looks like a nuclear cooling tower.  Since Amazon has everything, they were sure to have it, right?  Instead, my husband finds this gem.  Which in his own way, I suppose it fits the bill.  As much as I love unique coffee mugs, even I'm not sure if I could drink out of this.  The Toilet Mug has all kinds of suggestions to fill the 12 ounces of space inside the uhh...bowl.  Like chocolate ice cream sundaes, chocolate milk, coffee, candy, and I would think some chocolate chips would be perfect for the veteran who wants to remember what it was like to eat MREs. 

Think of it:  it's The Oval Office for your mouth.  A throne for your tongue.  You could put your loose change in it and really flush your money down the drain.  Of course, just by buying it you're doing that already. 

Ahem.

Even worse, my husband had the thought to get one for Little Man...who actually said he'd drink out of it.  Thankfully, cooler heads prevailed.  Because that in my cabinet?  Not happening.

1 comment:

Kakunaa said...

I actually kinda dig it :) Maybe it's because of all the time I spend with toilets these days, LOL. The things people design simply flabbergast me!